Erin tagged me last week. I'm a teeny bit late, but I hadn't forgotten. Here it is.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
I'm going to change it up a bit (when did I ever play by rules ;)) I'm going to list what are my all time favorites, as I don't really get a chance to listen to music on a daily basis nowadays. I listen to fast beat songs while I workout, but they're not what I really like at other times. I enjoy listening to Ghazals and old Hindi Movie songs. Slower the better! So, here they are, in no particular order.
1. Woh Kagaz Ki Kashti, Woh Barish Ka Pani (Jagjit Singh)
2. Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho (Jagjit Singh)
3. Aap Jaisa Koi Meri Zindagi Mein Aaye (Movie: Qurbani)
4. Baahon Mein Chale Aaoo (Movie: Anamika)
5. Woh Shaam Kuch Ajeeb Thi (Movie: Khamoshi (from 1969))
6. Tujhse Naraaz Nahin Zindagi (Movie: Masoom)
7. Aaj Dil Pe Koi Zor Chalta Nahin
There are many many more but I can't list them all here! I have to load these up in my MP3 player in a different playlist. I only have the fast ones rightnow, and I'm bored of those too. Time to change them.
I'm not going to tag anyone, mainly since I don't think I have 7 readers :p If you're reading this, and want to play, please feel free!