Skip to main content

In the middle of Packing



Most of the stuff has already moved, I am packing up the kitchen now. Just taking a short break. Girish had to go to work today, Mehul and I are home. I am also cooking a couple of meals now, so that we wouldn't have to worry about unpacking the kitchen right after moving, or eat out (like last time LOL).

I have done a couple of layouts that I'm not finding the time to upload here. You can browse my gallery at DST if you're so inclined. I have also made a card for Mehul's daycare teachers. I haven't posted that one, but I will post it after giving them to the teachers.

Speaking of that, Mehul will start transitioning over to the 2 Year Old room tomorrow. They ease them into the routine, so, tomorrow he'd be there for 1 hour in the morning. Next day, he'll be there till the afternoon but will come back for lunch in his toddler room. The next day, he'll do lunch and afternoon nap there, and so on. They take a full week to do the transitioning. I hope it all goes well. Since we're also moving today, it's a lot of change for him. From his perspective, his whole world is changing. Sigh.

Well, I have to get back to packing and preparing meals.

Comments

Hope the transition goes well! I am sure it is very stressful for him, but I'm also sure he will be just fine. And aren't you the smart one cooking meals before packing the kitchen to move it. Great idea!
Anonymous said…
Hi Shals,
Sene here. Don't you worry. Everything will go fine for M. And Good luck with your house shifting!

Popular posts from this blog

Basically Jalie blog tour

Basically Jalie Blog Tour - Day 2 (This post has been sponsored by Jalie Patterns. There is  a sewalong, rafflecopter, and amazing prizes to win so keep reading! )  Majority of what I wear are work/business casual outfits and hence that is majority of what I sew. I am always looking for cute woven tops to add to my rotation. I love making tunic tops especially now that I've learned to fit them. I never liked any store bought ill fitting and stiff feeling tops especially button-downs but now that I can make them and make them to fit, it is a whole different story! This blog-tour is for basics and I consider woven tops to be part of my daily basic wardrobe so that is what I made for this blog tour. This is the Rose blouse (Jalie 3881) in a woven crepe fabric I got recently from Sincerely Rylee. The fabric is gorgeous and so easy to work with.  I chose this top because of the bow. Let's be honest, we love blouses with bows! I have never been able to find ...

Itch to Stitch blog tour

Itch to Stitch blog tour Day 2 Sewing community is such a vast space spanning multiple continents and what brings everyone together is their love for sewing. When someone in this community is hurting, sewists all over the world come together to make it better. Our much loved designer, Kennis Wong - owner of Itch to Stitch Designs , was robbed a couple of weeks ago leaving her with no way to run her business. This blog tour is promoting Itch to Stitch patterns to make up for some of the monetary loss so she can be back on her feet and produce top notch quality patterns again! I picked up the Newport top in the recent sale and wanted to make a nice top for this blog tour. I'm also really feeling the velvets this time of the year. Stylish Fabrics is one of the sponsors of this tour and I picked up mauve velvet and charcoal ponte to make my outfit. The pinky mauve color is probably my all time favorite color for nail paint but I rarely wear clothes in this color. ...

Itch to Stitch blog tour 2018

It's time to sew Itch to Stitch I am participating in the blog tour again this year. This is a time to sew Itch to Stitch patterns we've been meaning to make for long! I have had my eyes on  Crystal Cove Cami  since it released and the  Angelia Shorts   were on my #makenine2018! It was absolutely the easiest decision to participate in the blog tour and pick these 2 patterns. Itch to Stitch patterns are very well drafted, have precise yet detailed instructions. Kennis Wong is well respected in the industry for putting out top notch patterns. It is an absolute pleasure to sew ITS patterns ! One of the wonderful sponsors D&H fabrics sent me this beautiful  Moonstone in blue  (Atelier Brunette) fabric that I absolutely love! More info on the fabric below -  Before I go on with the construction details, I want to mention that both the Crystal Cove Cami and Angelia Shorts are on a FLASH SALE for 24 hours only! TODA...