Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Posting from Philly



I'm here on training for 2 days. I forgot my laptop charger and have to share my co-worker's during the training. Thank goodness for him! So this will be very quick because now I'm back at the hotel - no charger. I miss DH and Mehul so much!! Can't wait to go back home.

Sock#2 is coming along great. I should try to finish it in these 2 days because there's nothing else to do here when I'm back at the hotel. I have about 4" of the foot left to do.

I ordered a bunch of yarn from KnitPicks the other day. It should be there by the time I return. Yay!

I won't have time for sightseeing or visiting any needlework stores. We drive back tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Jo said...

It's a shame you don't have time to sight see. I was in Philly a few years ago, saw Indepedence Hall and Liberty Bell (and got a lot of stick for being a Brit - all my fault apparently), but my favourite place was a little museum in Elfreth's Alley - the house of a needleworker!