We'll talk muslins and adjustments but first, let's get right to the photos!
The fabric is a foil print cotton woven that I got from Joanns. It feels really nice and smooth. I love love this fabric! Went back to check if they still have it but alas, I couldn't find it. I got this dress out of 2 yards!
I made View C - sleeveless dress with straight skirt, size 14. Before starting the muslin, I had decided to take out most of the back gathers. That is the #1 complaint most people have from this pattern that the back is too blousy. I took out all gathers from the top back and converted the bottom of back bodice gathers to a tiny pleat.
Other major change to the pattern was length adjustments. I took out 2" from bodice sections, 1" from skirt to accommodate my height.
Closeup of back pleat
I used the A/B cup bodice as I'm a sewing B cup. It worked well for me.
Once I made the muslin, I found out the waistband was too fitted. So for my final, I added 3" to the waistband. I wanted it to be fitted but not so much that I couldn't breathe. I added 3/4" to the skirt side seams as the skirt was too fitted for my taste. In hindsight, I should have used size 16 skirt and waistband.
I love the details like pockets and stand collar. Very proud of the way it all turned out!
All in all, a great pattern! I will be using this again and this time with sleeves and view A skirt.