Monday, April 05, 2010

Nursery Work in progress pictures

My little one's retreat to be! It is a work in progress. I made the crib skirt and bumpers (still need to finish the bumpers sides). I am making the curtains now. Also, the bookcase will have a cushy seat over it to convert it into a window seat.
I've ordered wooden letters to match the bedding from Etsy.com. Can't wait for them to arrive so I can hang them. Also have some butterfly decals that I need to put up. DH needs to hang the paper lanterns. Dang, I was thinking I am almost done with the nursery LOL I just could not wait to show it off. Loving the colors in here - so different from the rest of the house.


Crib

Bedding I made

Bumpers

Wardrobe (used to be our TV armoire)

And a current picture :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, you look great, Shalini! How much longer? The nursery is beautiful! You certainly have an eye for design.

Shalini said...

Thanks Christine! I'm 34 weeks today so hopefully 5-6 more weeks. I can't wait for the baby!

Erin said...

Love the bedding! The room looks great. You're getting so close!