I've seen this one making rounds - Let's do it.
1. Where did you begin 2008?
At home. In company of DH and DS
2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
I got flowers from DH and card from DS (teachers helped, I'm sure).
3. Were you in school anytime this year?
Just to leave and pickup DS from his daycare.
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Took DH to the emergency room when he hurt his eye. Nothing serious.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
6. Where did you go on vacation?
London for 5 days and then India to visit with Family.
7. What did you purchase that was over $100?
Wii, Cannon Digital camera, Brother 77 stitch Sewing Machine, Living room furniture.
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Three of my neighborhood 'kids' back home got married late this year. Two cousins of DH also got married.
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
10. Did you move anywhere?
11. What sporting events did you attend?
Do 4YO DS's soccer classes count?
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
None unless Gem & Jewelery Show counts :) I think I went there twice. Maybe 3 times.
13. Describe your birthday.
It was pretty laid back this year. Just flowers, cake and candles at home. I want something specific for a gift but it is very pricy. I am willing to wait for it.
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
I didn't think I'll have a stitching related finish as I have been in an ongoing slump. But I did finish Angel of Love. Woot!
15. What have been your favorite moments?
Seeing DS wrap everyone around his little fingers. Seeing Delhi through his eyes.
16. Any new additions to your family?
17. What was your best month?
October because of the vacation.
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Don't drink much.
19. Made new friends?
I think so.
20. Favorite Night out?
DS's birthday dinner in India would be it.
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
22. Have you lost any friends this year?
I realized two of the people I was counting as friends weren't.
23. Change your hairstyle?
24. Have any car accidents?
Thank God, no.
25. How old did you turn this year?
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
27. Do anything embarrassing?
Must have but I can't remember. I do embarrassing things routinely.
28. Buy anything from eBay?
I almost bought the lot of silk after seeing someone's post on an online board, but I realized I have forgotten the login ID LOL!
29. Get married or divorced?
30. Get hit on?
Don't think so.
31. Been snowboarding?
32. Did you get sick this year?
Got a cold towards the end of vacation. That was it.
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
I'm excited for 2009.
34. Been naughty or nice?
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Expanding our family.